Wednesday, May 16, 2012

HEY GUYS!!!

WHAT'S UP?!

So, I am a college graduate as of five days ago and since I am unemployed, with the exception of a costume shop that refuses to schedule me, I decided to start blogging about my observations and reviews of movies and see if anyone actually cares what I have to say or how I say it. My guess is probably not, but I might as well put my little old self out there. It's good exercise for the aspiring writer, especially since I gave Twitter to my cat. 


Basically, I'm going to be reviewing movies. I was a film production major (lot of good that shit will do me, especially at Loyola University) and I looooooooove movies. I even made a couple ridiculous little shorts. Check 'em out:

German Drag Queens & the inexplicably less popular Funny New Wave Parody

Needless to say, I have an open mind... but not to bad movies. Anyway, in addition to reviews and rants about movies and TV, I will also be snapping the silly things I see in my eccentric little city of Chicago. 

I hope you enjoy and are slightly offended!

Sincerely,

Erika Kubick

No comments:

Post a Comment